15 Weeks In
- The flu made a surprise appearance at our house, week before last, and we are still recovering. I think that covers that topic.
- My mum came for a visit, and that means working in the garden–because that’s one of her favourite things ever–and she lives in Massachusetts where gardening isn’t happening quite yet. We finished clearing out the front garden, and the side garden, and got them planted.
- The rain made a return appearance, just in time to get the new plants settled into their beds.
- My cat likes to wake me up in the morning when she’s bored (or wanting breakfast). This week she sat on the table beside my bed, and tapped my face with her paw, with just a soupçon of claw, to really wake me up. She’s so sweet like that.
- Almost all my journals have sold, and I’m having an awesomely fun time making more. It’s kind of like recess, or a play date with myself.
- I’m thinking about cutting my hair. Or maybe going for some fringy bangs. I’m just going to let that sink in to to my psyche.
- I rearranged my design studio space and am so much happier with the way it feels. I love rearranging furniture to make a room feel the way it’s meant to be.
- More fun projects and more dreaming into the future with the inimitable Jen Lee coming later this month!
- Weeeeek 15, over and out!
Designed by Liz Kalloch © 2013 -
wordpress theme by pexeto