26 Weeks In
It’s the halfway year mark, week 26 has just about come and gone, and here was my week.
- This week it was hot, and it was cool.
- More peonies were seen around our home, and their season is quickly drawing to a close (which always makes me so melancholy).
- On an early morning walk, a mysterious message was discovered from someone named Nick. I’ll just leave that one right there.
- New jewelery was created. With Initials.
- The Little Bear was photographed in new napping spots.
- And I thought a lot about just what I contribute to the world. More on that to come soon.
Hope your half way week was a great place to be.